Also known as bean curd, tofu is created by coagulating soy milk and pressing the resulting curds into soft white blocks. Discover the tofu benefits!
Tofu is perfect for both savory and sweet dishes due to its subtle flavor. Season or marinate it to complement your dish of choice.
- Tofu is a great source for calcium: 750mg for a 300g tofu.
- Tofu adopts the flavor wherever it is being cooked with.
- Tofu is a good source of protein, A 300g tofu has 45g protein.
- Tofu is an excellent source of iron. A 300g tofu has 16.2mg of iron.
- Tofu, which is made of soybeans, contains all essential amino acids.
It is available in several varieties. Pressing it longer releases more liquid, creating a more firm tofu.
There are more tofu benefits! A non-edible but cute and playful tofu plushie is now available in our shop!
Mr. Tofu can’t wait for you to hug him! He’s a soft and firm tofu at the same time.